This policy covers how e-Unity Corporation treats personal information that e-Unity Corporation collects and receives, including information related to your past use of e-Unity Corporation products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that e-Unity Corporation does not own or control, or to people that e-Unity Corporation does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- e-Unity Corporation collects personal information when you register with e-Unity Corporation, when you use e-Unity Corporation products or services, when you visit e-Unity Corporation pages or the pages of certain e-Unity Corporation partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. e-Unity Corporation may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with e-Unity Corporation and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- e-Unity Corporation collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- e-Unity Corporation automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, e-Unity Corporation cookie information, and the page you request.
- e-Unity Corporation uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- e-Unity Corporation does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with e-Unity Corporation under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help e-Unity Corporation communicate with you about offers from e-Unity Corporation and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- e-Unity Corporation displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- e-Unity Corporation does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- e-Unity Corporation advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
- e-Unity Corporation may set and access e-Unity Corporation cookies on your computer.
- e-Unity Corporation lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to e-Unity Corporation’s cookies.
- e-Unity Corporation may use action tags, single pixel gifs, or web beacons to access e-Unity Corporation cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with e-Unity Corporation products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your e-Unity Corporation Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the e-Unity Corporation service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the e-Unity Corporation Newsletter, that are considered part of your e-Unity Corporation account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your e-Unity Corporation account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your e-Unity Corporation Account Information is password-protected.
e-Unity Corporation may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your e-Unity Corporation account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
225 Delaware Ave
2nd FLR Ste#1A
Buffalo, NY 14202